With the uncertainty of public and private schools starting in fall due to COVID-19, have you decided where you will be sending your child for 3K and 4K?
Our 3K and 4K programs at all of our centers (in Downtown Milwaukee, Southside Milwaukee, Oak Creek, and West Allis/Wauwatosa) will be running and are certain to prepare your child for kindergarten in a positive learning environment that is enjoyable for your child.
Some of the advantages of our 3K and 4K Programs are:
1. Our 4K classrooms operate on a ratio of 13 children to 1 teacher, whereas public schools may have as many as 25-30 children in a classroom!
2. Our 3K classrooms have a ratio of 10 children to 1 teacher.
3. Ebenezer offers an age-appropriate curriculum that focuses on: literacy, math, physical development, social and emotional development and self-help skills.
4. All of our equipment and materials are age-appropriate.
5. No need for busing your child. This translates into fewer transitions in your child’s day and greater continuity of care.
6. Our programs are open Monday through Friday from 6:00 am – 6:00 pm.
7. If your child still needs a nap or rest time, or help with toilet training, we will ensure that his/her individual needs are met.
8. Our teachers believe that children learn best through interacting with their environment. We create a stimulating classroom environment that encourages problem solving, exploration, creativity, muscle control, cooperation, communication, and positive self-esteem.
Our early care and education curriculum is structured, yet fun and loving. We combine our curriculum with our Virtues Program and the tender loving care that families have come to expect from Ebenezer Child Care for over 50 years.
Registrations for Ebenezer’s 2020-2021 3K and 4K Programs are now being accepted. See your Center Coordinator for more details. We encourage you to thoroughly explore all of your options before making this important decision for your child. Remember, learning is a life-long process and you want to start your child off on the right foot.
We will be hosting Open Houses to provide you with more information about our 3K and 4K programs. Watch for details soon! For more information call:
Mona our Center Coordinator at our Downtown Center: 414-224-0990
Leslie our Center Coordinator at our Southside Center:414-643-5699
Ann our Center Coordinator at our Oak Creek Center: 414-768-0151
Sarah our Center Coordinator at our West Allis/Wauwatosa Center 414-210-4541