MILWAUKEE, Wis. – Ebenezer Child Centers, with locations in downtown Milwaukee, on Milwaukee’s southside, Oak Creek, and Wauwatosa, has named its 2014 Board of Directors. Members include:
- President, Kersten Larson, Equity Research Analyst, Wells Capital Management
- Vice President, Jessica Morrison, Senior Account Manager, We Energies
- Treasurer, Mark Rakowski, Vice President, Children’s Community Health Plan
- Secretary, Suzy Endres, Former State Scheduler, U.S. Senator Herb Kohl
- Susan Kortendick, Customer Service Manager – Milwaukee Cylinder (A division of Actuant Corp.)
- Prashant Kothari, Risk Advisory Services and Audit Offshoring, MOR Strategy Group
- William McWhorter, Member Service Manager, WageWorks
- Jim Meler, Vice President Industrial Division, Quest Co.
- Fatima Qureshi, Loan Administration Manager, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- Dan Rado, Corporate Accountant, Direct Supply
- Stefan Scoon, Tax Senior, Deloitte
- Jo Anne Stark, CPA, T-Accountants, LLC
- Peter Todd, Program Manager/Owner’s Agent, The Boldt Company
- James Walcheske, Partner, Walcheske & Luzi, LLC
Ebenezer Child Care Centers is a not-for-profit, locally-based agency committed to providing early childhood programs from the heart. The agency prides itself on being different from other child care providers in that it offers a home-like atmosphere, individualized, nurturing care, and a structured curriculum that is virtues-based for every child’s developmental stage.
Every Ebenezer Child Care Center focuses on all aspects of a child’s development: cognitive, physical, emotional, and social.
The agency’s main office is located at 1496 South 29th Street, Milwaukee. For more information, please call 414-643-5070 or visit the agency’s website at www.ebenezerchildcare.com.